Friday, February 8, 2013

Fall Out Boy is back?



I can't believe I am saying this but I am strangely happy that Fall Out Boy is back making music. Maybe it's because their music is about as rock as popular music gets and while I love how much alternative-type music has crossed over to the pop music landscape, true pop-rock tailor made for pop radio is exactly what the repetitive radio stations need most right now. While "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)" really had the most nonsensical lyrics possible, the video above for Fall Out Boy's new single seems to signal that they are attempting a rebirth of their band. It's cool and it has a good beat and those two things alone should equate widespread success and appeal to the masses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Jules said...

Yes, I can see this one becoming popular, though I hadn't heard of the band before.