Thursday, January 17, 2013

30 Rock - the best one-liners

While the NBC comedy 30 Rock comes to an end in two weeks, the past eight years of the critically acclaimed sitcom have given viewers a heaping helping of hilarious one-liners. Below are some of the best from the better part of a decade of 30 Rock.

'Good God, Lemon, your breath! When did you find time to eat a diaper you found on the beach?' – Jack

'Miss Lemon, your eyes look like my uncle’s after he would drink from the air conditioner' – Kenneth

'I like when a woman has ambition. It's like seeing a dog wearing clothes' – Jack

'Factories provide three things this country desperately needs: jobs, pride, and material for Bruce Springsteen songs' – Jack

'Ugh, I hate January. It's dark and freezing and everyone's wearing bulky coats, so you can do some serious subway flirting before you realize the guy is homeless' – Liz

'Good God! Lemon, those jeans make you look like a Mexican sports reporter!' – Jack

Liz : Why are you wearing a Tux?
Jack: It's after six, what am I, a farmer?

Jack - We are lovers.
Liz - Ew, I only like that word when it comes between meat and pizza.

Tracy on what he saw during his childhood - "A pack of wild dogs took over and successfully ran a Wendy’s!"

Hazel: What's your problem?
Kenneth: Oh my, well, my parents were technically brothers -

"I felt scared, confused like a dog in a sidecar after it comes off the motorcycle" - Tracy

Jack: I have an actress problem.
Jenna: Okay. Don't try to move the body yourself.

Jenna: Tracy, I need your input
Tracy: I cannot do that. I am a married man. But most importantly, I find you very unattractive

Jack: Jack Donaghy....playing with himself. IT'S A JACK-OFF

Dammit, while 30 Rock seemed to hit a low point last year and maybe during the previous season, it has somewhat redeemed itself and the antics of Liz Lemon and Jack Donaghy will be missed. Hopefully Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin continue on producing great comedies somewhere.

No comments: