Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shakopee, Mayor Brad Tabke make SNL tonight

Who ever writes the B 108 radio skit for SNL definitely knows what is going on in Shakopee, MN. In what I think is the skit's second appearance of the fictional radio station's morning show bit featuring Bobby Moynihan and Taran Killam as obnoxious morning DJs, they play up typical Minnesota stereotypes such as sporting a Minnesota Timberwolves jersey (nobody actually does that except Timberwolves team members) and mentioning that it's crazy cold.

Tonight, though, as I flipped back to NBC after tying with my Roku box during a commercial break and returning late, I caught a mention of Shakopee Mayor Brad Tabke on the B 108 SNL skit.

I know that the video will probably be on Hulu or YouTube tomorrow but I am damn curious about the rest of the skit because, well, it was about Minnesota and more specifically Shakopee.

UPDATE: Here is the video

No comments: